1. WHO CONTROLS MY INFORMATION
At Lottie&Moll®, we are committed to respecting your right to privacy. We will only process personal data you provide to us in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 and other applicable privacy laws from time to time.
Any information that you provide to us is controlled by LOTTIE&MOLL®, registered in England and Wales, under Company Number 4770560, 2 Little Promenade, Ormond Place, Gloucestershire, GL50 1JD with email address firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone number 01242 226431; (the Supplier or us or we).
If you have any questions about data that we hold about you, you can contact us by email.
2. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect and store certain information about you, for example when you:
– use the Site;
– register for, or create an Account with us;
– search for, purchase and/or return products to us;
– communicate with us by telephone, email or otherwise;
– sign up for our newsletters or to receive other marketing communications from us;
– participate in any discussion board or other social media function on or linked to the Site;
– enter any competition, or participate in any promotion organised by us; or
– complete any survey that we send you.
INFORMATION YOU GIVE US: The information you give us may include:
– personal details such as your name, age, gender, date of birth, address, email and telephone number;
– Account login and password details;
– financial and payment information;
– details relating to your transaction history with us;
– details of your shopping and product preferences; and
– photographs submitted digitally by you for display on the Site.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT: We may also collect and store certain information as a result of your interaction with our Site, for example:
– Technical Information: such as your time zone setting, the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your computer or mobile device and connection information such as your browser type and version and your operating system and platform.
– Information about your visit and traffic pattern: such as the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our Site (including date and time), products you viewed and searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, basket contents and methods used to browse away from the page; and
– Email addresses and phone numbers used to contact our customer service number.
We also collect non-personal information or may anonymise personal information in order to make it non-personal. Non-personal information is information that does not allow a specific individual to be identified.
INFORMATION WE RECEIVE: We may also collect information from third parties, or combine your information with information lawfully obtained from third parties such as technical, payment and delivery service providers, advertising networks, analytics service providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies.
Our services are not directed to children under the age of 13 and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If you are under the age of 13, please stop using our services.
3. HOW WE USE INFORMATION
The information we collect enables us to:
– process orders, deliver products and services, process payments and carry out any other obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us;
– provide you with customer service functions for example contact to follow up on abandoned shopping carts, or to see if there was a problem with your use of the Site;
– notify you about changes to our Site, or services;
– maintain and update your Account with us;
– with your consent, keep you informed about products or services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about, or that might be of particular interest to you;
– with your consent, provide you with information that might be of particular interest to you (such as upcoming events), or contact you about surveys and user groups. Participation in surveys is entirely voluntary and you are under no obligation to take up an invitation from us to participate;
– offer you the opportunity to take part in competitions and prize promotions. Entry to competitions is entirely voluntary, and you are under no obligation to take up an invitation from us to enter;
– administer our Site including for internal operations, trouble shooting, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
– improve and optimise our Site and our in-store customer experience and develop new services;
– analyse how you and others use our Site and our stores;
– customise your experience when using our Site or other services;
– measure the effectiveness of any advertising we serve and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
– prevent fraudulent transactions or other illegal activities; and
– keep our business records.
4. WHO WE SHARE INFORMATION WITH
We will not sell or rent your personal information to any third party without your express consent unless we are required or permitted to do so by law.
In order to ensure that we offer the best service and can carry out the functions more particularly described within the How We Use Information section above, it may be necessary for us to share the information we collect (which may include your personal data) with carefully selected and trusted:
– business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the fulfilment of any contract we enter into with them and you. For example, we may share: o your name, delivery address, email and phone number with our partner courier companies in case they need to contact you in relation to a delivery;
– your identity and payment card information with our payment processors so that payment for an order can be collected;
– your identity and payment card information with credit reference agencies so that they can check your card is not being used without consent; and/or
– your name and address with our catalogue mailing company so that, with your consent, they can send you our latest brand catalogue; and / or
– your transaction history information with business partners who facilitate discount schemes you have registered with.
– technical and other service providers who help us provide and deliver the Site and our in-store experience;
– analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of the Site and our services;
– business partners and service providers who assist us in carrying out customer relationship management services (such as monitoring and responding to customer orders and queries) and analysing the results of customer surveys and requests for feedback;
– advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others; and
– members of our corporate group (which means our holding company and its subsidiaries).
Those of our partners who need to access personal information to perform their business services may not use the data for other purposes.
Where we share financial details, these will always be entered on a secured page and transferred using SSL, a cryptographic protocol designed to provide communication security over the Internet.
In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, it may become necessary to disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such transaction. Your information may also be transferred to another company in the event of sale of the whole or part of our business to a third party.
In certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information relating to you to third parties, for example, in order to conform to any requirements of law or to comply with any legal process, to prevent and detect fraud and to protect and defend our rights and property.
In certain circumstances we may be obliged to disclose personal information relating to you to third parties, for example, in order to comply with any legal requirements or processes to which we are subject, to prevent and detect fraud and to enforce and defend our legal rights and property.
A “cookie” is a small data file stored by your web browser on your computer’s hard drive. It allows us to recognize your computer (but not specifically who is using it) upon entering our site by associating the identification numbers in the cookie with other customer information you have provided to us. That customer information is stored on our secured database.
We will send you emails which are newsletters or other marketing communications containing special offers, discounts and information that might be of interest to you.
While customer service emails are necessary to help you benefit from our services, you may choose not to receive marketing communications when you set up your Account. You may also choose not to receive marketing communications at any time, by clicking the « unsubscribe » link in any marketing communications or by modifying your subscription preferences in your Account.
By signing up for our newsletters or to receive other marketing communications from us, you accept that your personal data may be used for such purposes. You consent to receive such marketing communications from us using any contact method which you have provided us with such as by post, email, sms, and telephone.
You may also receive marketing communications containing information and special offers from third parties if you have consented to receiving such communications.
7. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
8. YOUR ACCOUNT
In order to purchase items from the Site you need to open an account with us (your “Account”). You can only have one Account with us. You are responsible for all actions taken in the name of your Account. If you believe your password and/or your Account has been compromised, please contact us at email@example.com as a matter of urgency and change your password immediately.
Please make sure that the details you provide to us in your Account are accurate, complete and up to date. This is your responsibility. You are also responsible for taking all reasonable steps to safeguard the security of your Account, including keeping your password confidential. When selecting a password for your Account, we encourage you to select a unique combination of numbers, letters and special characters known only to you. We do not recommend that you disclose your password to others.
You have the right to access your personal information that we hold by signing into your Account and, if necessary, amending or deleting it. Some information, such as your order history, cannot be removed by you.
If you have difficulty accessing or altering the information we hold about you, or if you wish to terminate your Account please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We reserve the right to suspend, or terminate your Account if you are in breach of our Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale or if your Account has been dormant for more than twelve (12) months.
If you or we close your Account, we may need to retain your personal information for a limited time in order to comply with our obligations under applicable laws, collect any amounts owed to us and to assist with any investigations we may need to perform.
9. YOUR RIGHTS RELATING TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
You can request access to your personal data and can request the correction of your personal data if inaccurate. You can request the deletion of your personal data. Where consent has been obtained for processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
We will primarily communicate with you by e-mail. It is your responsibility to ensure you are able to receive e-mails from us. We will also from time to time provide information to you by way of a notice on the Site.
Any notices sent by e-mail will be deemed to have been received 24 hours after the time sent by the sender. Any notices sent by first class post will be deemed to have been received on the next working day (being a day other than a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday in England). Any notices provided on the Site will be deemed to have been received by you the next time you use the Site.
11. TRADE MARKS AND COPYRIGHT
All content on this Site is protected under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 and is Copyright LOTTIE&MOLL®, or its subsidiaries or, where applicable, independent content providers and third parties. All rights reserved.
LOTTIE&MOLL® name and/or mark on the Site are trademarks of Lottie&Moll® or its group companies.